My sweet baby boy Jax Kaleb. Well.. he is not a baby anymore and turning into a beautiful little boy. Soon we will be approaching the “terrible two’s mark. MMmm I have to say I’m not sure what that means, but we have days that I’m sure he is two or terrible already, hehe.
Jax these days:
- He still doesn’t eat broccoli, after his famous broccoli video…. maybe my fault
- Strawberries, berries, bananas is his favourite food by far.
- He is not big on sweets ( thank goodness. I have a really big sweet tooth, eeek) He does love Rascals, after his great Gran introduced it to him. Thanx Granny Mary. xo
- Even though he doesn’t eat alot of sweets, he loves chips…
- Anything with wheels is his favourite!
- He is a typical boy. Fast cars, dirt and crazy stunts he is definitely into
- He talks non stop. He definitely doesn’t say alot of real words yet that we can figure out. But he has mastered his Jax language very well. It kind of sound a bit Hawaiian.
- His dad is his Hero! Hugo travels a lot and he suffers from separation anxiety. (That sounds really dramatic) Still so true. If his dad is away he will runs towards other dads. Whenever Hugo returns from a long trip, he is so happy and excited the whole time. They have an amazing bond.
- Changing a nappy and putting on shoes is the end of the world.
- He sleeps in his big boy bed and is a really good sleeper.
- He must play outside at least two times a day!
- Ouma El is his best friend. She spoils him and he loves playing in her car for hours.
- Any kind of action is his thing!
- He jumps of the bed with his blue bike….(You can imagine my face everytime)
- Sharing is not a problem for him.
- Jax is a very social little boy. Even though he still plays alone mostly, he loves people.
- I am sure any toddler can be stubborn….And just like most toddlers, he is not very nice when he is tired or hungry.
- Jax is very lovable and gives hugs away to everyone that needs one.
- He knows he is cute!
- He is a milk connoisseur. Just by looking at his bottle he can tell if you are trying to trick him with another kind of milk.
- From a very, very young age, Jax has always been a happy baby. He laughs alot and most of the time he is happy.
- Every morning he checks himself out in the mirror. He acts out all his different facial expressions in the mirror.
- Music makes him even more happy!
- Everybody always tells me, “boy he is so busy!”
- He still has the sweetest, kindest and most joyful personality. My sweetie pie, “Tjoekels Jaxie”
We love you so much…. Mommy & Daddy